Re: 10KVA Hopes Put on Hold

ryan,
let me know off list what kind of main distribution panel you have, next
time i go to the shop i'll look for a breaker for you on our take out
shelf.
if you wire the sub panel with 2g i'll see if i can get you an 80a.
really they'll tell you everywhere that a certified electrician has to
do the work, but as long as everything is neat and even, even and neat,
an inspector will pass it. he may want a name of an electrician for his
records. let me know soon and i'll put the bite on the boss.
marc