Re: 10KVA Hopes Put on Hold

Do you already have the pole pig?  Do you also have a 220V 30A or 50A
clothes dryer outlet?  Why not just run an extension cord?  Fabricate it
yourself from 8 or 10 gauge THHN.  I'm running a pole pig at "only" 4400VA
using a couple of MOTs for ballast, and I'm getting great sparks.  Just
because you have a 10kVA pig doesn't mean you must run at 10kVA.

Cheers,

Greg