Re: Size of PFC???

Hi Tyler,

	100mfd is the value you want.  The voltage does not matter as long as it
is not lower than you AC voltage.  Since your running 120VAC, any PFC cap
will be higher voltage so you can't go wrong there.  Be sure to get a motor
"run" cap and not motor "start" cap.  You may need two or three caps to get
to 100mfd but you can go with less too.  Best not to go over 100 though.

Cheers,

	Terry