RE: PFC's gooooood...

Ed - all,

Yes this is what I was saying.  John Freau was sceptical of my results so I
tried an inline amp meter as opposed
to an amp clamp for just the motor.  The ampclamp shows the motor drawing
3.6 amps where as the amp meter shows
a current draw of 4.1 amps.  So it is drawing more that 2.2 amps most
likely.  I was out of town this weekend but
will do some more tests on the current draw and will post what I did along
with the results.  Sorry for any heart
attacks!

More to come,
John M.

	Are you saying your line current was only 2.2 amps WHILE you were
generating 34" "sparks"?????????

Ed

Original poster: "Ed Phillips" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>