Good Idea!!: Monster Coil Fund

With all this talk of large coils lately, I was thinking. Has any one
thought of starting a monster coil fund, for a coil with 40 maybe even up to
100 ft discharge.  Save up donations for 5 maybe 10 years and get some
corporations to  sponsor it. Many corps. are making so much money in this
economy they don't know what to do with it all. I think power companies
would love a tax brake in there old transformers and such. Then after there
is enough money make a huge coil some where in the middle of the country.
Comments any one?

Alex Madsen
qp  aka MAD Max  qp

PS I won't be able to do this myself, at least not until I am out of collage
(4-6 years) .

Download Now     http://www-dot-netzero-dot-net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633