[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

De-potting a computer flyback transformer

Hi all,this may be off topic so you might want to e-mail me directly.I have 
been looking for hv diodes for awhile now and learned they are also in 
computer flybacks.I have several that I want to take apart.How can I when its 
potted in such a stubborn compound?Even a drill has a hard time with it:(Its 
like an epoxy or something.Can anyone help me?