Problems with Florida Mini-Teslathon Picture Links

To all,

I've found that the problems are only occurring when using Netscape
Communicator.  Try using Internet Explorer (if you have it) as this
seems to clear up the problem with the picture links.  I actually edit
the webpage using Netscape Navigator 3.0 Gold, so I'm not sure
what's going on there.

If anyone is still unable to view the pictures, and would like for me
to e-mail them, please contact me off-list and I'll be glad to do so.

Thanks.

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage

E-mail:  DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-gte-dot-net