Re: Ceramic core resistors

Hehehe, I love this, it's like practicing for my
electronics 2 final tomarrow...

resistors in series have a resistance equal to the
total of all resistances
resistors in parralel are confusing as hell, the
formula is something likle this
the recipricol of the added recipricoles of all the
resistors.  The current handeling of all the
paralelled resistors would be added.

also, a good thing to remember is capacitors in series
act as resistors in paralel, and capacitors in paralel
act as resistors in series, execpt that caps in
paralel the voltage ratings are addative ( in this
aspect they are the same)

Calvin (and if I'm wrong, I may just fail electronics
:)