Re: Tesla simulation software project

Thank you for your comments Calvin,

I'm awared of the complexity of program *and still
maybe not enough!*.
I'm interested what others ,better at computers than
me,think of your idea to make page with our goals
and, for the  begging ,determining tasks what
concerned program should actually do with respect to
these resonators -Terry?

Regards,
Boris