Re: duh

Re:

	"DC" coils & magnifiers, after reading many postings on this subject I
think a lot of people don't realize that DC refers to the power source
from which the primary capacitor is charged (vs AC for NST's, pole pigs,
etc.) and has nothing to do with the rest of the primary, which still
uses a spark gap of some sort for disruptive switching.  No fundamental
difference in the primary voltage and current which flows when the gap
breaks down.

Ed