Re: MMC Problems!

Not sure about your explosion problem, but since caps
hold charges, sometimes for a long time, even when
shorted could explain you after shutoff failures.
also, realize you could have alot of current going
thrugh the caps, as a cap will only charge to the
suplied voltage, but the current will continue to
rise.
Calvin