[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Polyurethaning the Seconday Problems

You can use some type of static nuetralizer that can be found at Herbach and 
Reidman---not sure how to spell it--or you can get a negative ionizer for a 
car or office ect.I have a van de graaff i built and boy does it find stuff 
to grab!