More RSG AVI Madness

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

I've received a few complaints that my RSG video clips
won't play.  I've added some instructions for a simple
remedy in case you are still interested in seeing the
videos. Go back to

www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla/rsg.htm

and read the blurb at the bottom of the page. I think
the AVIs are worth the bother, but then I'm just a
little bit biased.

Best Regards,

Greg
N5QMR/G0WCV