Re: Will this work?

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

i will say that vegetable oil tends to turn into a rubbery glob after a
while. i tried it in my knife
sharpening stones once, when i went to use it again it was like super
Jell-O or something? gasoline
wouldn't touch it, heat wouldn't melt it, the only thing that would cut it
was a strong degreaser, so if
you ever wanted to unpot it again you would have to use water and degreaser.
marc

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>