Re: alternative materials for RSG electrodes?

on that fateful day 8/16/00 7:25 PM, Tesla list uttered:

> Original poster: BillEaver-at-aol-dot-com
>
> Dear John M.
> I plan on building a SRSG with 6AL4V titanium slugs that they
> throw out at my work. Two reasons, They say it can't be done
> because it will burn like fireworks, and I love wasting my time
> proving others WRONG. Also it's rock free to me and anyone else
> who wants to try it. Send me Some E-mail and I will send you some
> if you pay the postage.

I can't use them for gap electrodes, but I might could use some for other
things, including a special effects "spark machine".  How big are these
things?  How much would postage be- if they aren't huge, I'll happily pay
it.  Here's my address:

Technical Alchemy, Inc.
2637 Stout St.
Denver, CO 80205