Re: alternative materials for RSG electrodes?

>Dear John M.
>  I plan on building a SRSG with 6AL4V titanium slugs that they
>throw out at my work. Two reasons, They say it can't be done
>because it will burn like fireworks, and I love wasting my time
>proving others WRONG. Also it's rock free to me and anyone else
>who wants to try it. Send me Some E-mail and I will send you some
>if you pay the postage.
>Denis Despins
>KC6TRW

Hi all
    Those people who asked for some 6AL 4V titanium slugs
please write me again as my mail was deleted today. Thanks.
Also the physical characteristics (dia, length, and thread type) are
on the pupman archives, 1997-1999. I'm looking for it myself !
Denis Despins
KC6TRW