[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: T&R pole pigs..

I have purchased a 5KVA pig just recently. They were very helpful
and I had it delivered to my office. Mostly because I was told the
shipping wt would be 250lbs. They over estimate a tad :)
Two of us were able to unload it from my truck with no problem.
I would wager shipping wt is closer to 200lbs.

Be aware that the cost of your pig is only the beginning.
So far, I am in for around $225.. and still not quite done.
This is *not* for the pig, but rather for the
1) Welder
2) 50A breaker
3) 60A Switch box
4) 50A fuses
5) Wall mount 50A receptical
     [ok, so I decided to put in a circut for running the welder as a
welder.]
6) 30A Switch box
7) 30A fuses
8) 30A 220V Twistlock connector.
Wire, conduit, and boxes.

And I *still* need to get the 10-3 SO cable for interconnect, meters
and a 240V 30A variac.