[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: T&R pole pigs..

Dont you guys check your local electric company?  I have have been offered
by my electric company 5 50kw government issue pigs, and can choose some
other smaller kW pigs from the 1940s.  My experience has been electric
companies will bend over backwards to help an experimentor.

Ben Bouxsein

KK    KK     RRRRRRRRR      ZZZZZZZZZZ     RRRRRRRRR      Univ.Arkansas
KK  KK       RR      RR          ZZZZ      RR      RR     Student Radio
KK KK        RR      RR         ZZZZ       RR     RR
KKKK         RRRRRRRR          ZZZZ        RRRRRRRR       krzr-at-comp.uark.edu
KK KK        RR   RR          ZZZZ         RR   RR
KK  KK       RR    RR        ZZZZ          RR    RR       http://Dcomp.uark.
KK    KK     RR      RR     ZZZZZZZZZZ     RR      RR                edu/krzr/