RE: [TCML] Connecting the primary

Yeah I am little worried about that too. If it looks
like it's going to be problem I'll probably replace
all or part of the wood supports with metal.

There's a 3/4" slab of G10 under the fixed electrodes
which should insulate some of the wood but it won't do
much good for dissipating heat.

I was going to make some metal 'fins' out of 2 different
size diameter washers and slide them on the fixed
electrodes before retaining collar. Hopefully that, and the
fan below it, will suffice for the power level I plan on
running it at (about 3.5kVA tops)