RE: [TCML] a new coil being born + PICTURES

The capacitance is small and the primary inductor is large because
it's an ASRG that's going to fire the thing up to 480 times a second
or so. It's going to charge and discharge about 4 times during each
half-wave cycle.

I have another rotary gap platform that sits under the table that is a basic 1/4" propeller style 120 BPS gap. When I want to use that instead, I'll short out/remove one of the capacitors then adjust the tap inward.

I modeled this in Spice and JavaTC and physically with AutoCAD.

Next I've got to make the transformer box, filter, ballast and control panel.