[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] VTTC Frequency — Re: VTTC Tank Caps [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] VTTC Frequency — Re: VTTC Tank Caps

Hi Chris,

I’ve stayed within a very similar frequency range.

Teslista555 is the best source I’ve found regarding a variety of frequencies in VTTCs. https://www.vn-experimenty.eu/teslov-transformator/vttc.html?filter_tag[0]=11 <https://www.vn-experimenty.eu/teslov-transformator/vttc.html?filter_tag%5B0%5D=11>
The GU-5B pages in particular:
https://www.vn-experimenty.eu/teslov-transformator/vttc/vttc-11.html <https://www.vn-experimenty.eu/teslov-transformator/vttc/vttc-11.html>
https://www.vn-experimenty.eu/teslov-transformator/vttc/vttc-12.html <https://www.vn-experimenty.eu/teslov-transformator/vttc/vttc-12.html>

JMartis also has a higher frequency VTTC video with a GU-39B: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH_0H_-UZIc <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH_0H_-UZIc>
Magic Tee has a smaller low MHz VTTC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRj2RGca36w <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRj2RGca36w> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEmmOXIQwZw <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEmmOXIQwZw>

Best,
Calvin