[Home][2022 Index] [TCML] Re: Termination of secondary coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Termination of secondary coil

Hi Jim,

It looked to be the copper side that failed. I had cleaned both surfaces
with isopropyl before using the epoxy; perhaps I needed to wait a bit long
for the iso to clear up.

 I really not have had any great results trying to use epoxy (Bob Smith
brand, in this case) with plastic surfaces; but most of my epoxy experience
is with amateur rocketry, which uses material like phenolic and woods.

Joshua Thomas