[Home][2022 Index] [TCML] Re: Spark gap noise reduction [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Spark gap noise reduction

I'll second what Gary said: My friend and I built an Off-Line coil which
uses a single 1800V 2000A IGBT and the breakout arcs are absolutely
deafening.
Coils are just loud :-)