[Home][2022 Index] [TCML] Spark gap noise reduction [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Spark gap noise reduction

Summer has arrived and Iâ??m looking to do some improvements to my SGTC. Part
of my goals are to make it portable enough to move in the back of my car,
and be able to setup and demo it with reasonable speed.

The â??portableâ?? part is solved. A major issue with demos is the spark gap
noise. They are, obviously, crazy loud. What techniques or design have been
used to bring the noise level down? I can throw up a box of plywood around
it, but I feel like this path has been covered before.

Thanks in advance.

--
Joshua Thomas

My new email address is: joshuafthomas@xxxxxxxxx
Please update your information if you have not already done so.