[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: VTTC schematic for 813 [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: VTTC schematic for 813

Hi Mike,

I had some time after work to look at the data sheets for this tube.

I want to correct a few things I posted. First, I had a typo in an earlier
message... should be "characteristics". Oops :-P

Second, the beam forming connection, which is noted as grid no. 3 on a
couple of different data sheets I looked at, is hooked up to mid-tap of the
filament transformer secondary winding or to the negative end of the
filament when operated on DC filament supply.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S