[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] VTTC schematic for 813 [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] VTTC schematic for 813

I'm new to this forum.  I currently looking to see if anyone has a schematic
for a VTTC using a single 813 power tube.  I had this working previously,
but I could only pull a 2" spark off it.  I pulled the setup apart and
packed everything up.  Now I'm ready to put all the pieces back together
again and get something going.  I have also secured a 2500 DCV plate source
which I can draw at least 400ma.

If someone could provide some guidance it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mike