[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Hello all [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Hello all

Hi Andrew,

I am familiar with your videos on YouTube.
Great to see you here.
I, as you have several projects going at once... never bored...I am also
gathering on much larger coils planned and still getting my personal
machine shop all set up finally...10+ years now on my machine shop. (I need
to quit changing my mind on machines...darn things heavy! I am pretty
positive I am there now...) Some of my machines are quite large going
beyond most home shop guys. But I do know of other machine nuts locally
too...just as we HV guys find each other.

Will look forward to what is coming from you... :^)

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Lenovo Tablet