[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Capacitors [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Capacitors

Hello,

    I have a lot of capacitors that I picked up from a data center clear
out from the UPS they had over in south carolina.  The electrolytics are
Cornel Dubilier and the oil filled caps are Aerovox and Ronken.  The
Cornells are 8500uF at 350vdc or 400vdc peak with screw terminals, great
for SSTC cap banks.  The Aerovox caps are only 46uF caps rated at 580v with
spade connectors.  The Aerovox caps are 13uF at 1200v with stud terminals.
I know I can fit 6 of the cornell caps in a large USPS flat rate box.
Asking $10 a cap, mainly to recap the gas/days of work.  Will of course
make a deal if you're interested in a volume of caps.  Or interested in
bartering for parts.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1S7rPKJa689pZnKxOjmCSNadNqnbhAvCi?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Andrew