[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Hello all [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Hello all

Hello,

    I joined the group recently.  Thank you again Steve White for leading
me here.  I got started a few years ago really when I bought a coil from an
estate.  (Just a simple spark gap)  I've made a few improvements to it over
the years.  I've also built a 2x 833a VTTC.  As well as moving recently
into solid state coils.  The current projects are CM300 based as well as a
CM600 once I get the 300 built.  As well as a giant RSG powered with a
25kva pole transformer.  I'll be building that one on a 13.5" diameter PVC
pipe form secondary.  (And probably the CM600 based one too I guess)
Anyhow, I hope to learn a lot here and hope I can help as well.

Thanks,
Andrew