[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Terry/lowpass filter design, OBIT [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Terry/lowpass filter design, OBIT

> Your grounding configuration, using just the RF ground to your secondary
base and NST case

My NST case is *not* connected to RF ground, or indeed to any ground at
all. Iâ??m aware this makes the case potentially dangerous, but this is a
factor I can control. Iâ??n more concerned about blowing out my or my
neighbors electronics.

For proper TC operation to I need the NST case connected to a ground? I
would have concern that might cause RF frequency to feed back into the NST.

Thanks,
Joshua