[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: First coil - need some help [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: First coil - need some help

Hello Jim,

> This is why I like the configuration where the main gap is across the
NST, and the primary and cap are in series across the gap.

Are there other configurations? I thought the gap(s) in parallel to the NST
with the primary and cap in series were the only configuration. Do people
use the MMC in parallel with the NST and the gap in series?

Thanks,
Joshua Thomas