[Home][2021 Index] Re: [TCML] X-ray transformer wiring help! [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] X-ray transformer wiring help!

Curt, you are not doing your Math.
 Right now I'm waiting on 504' of 24 Guage magnet wire to
come to wrap a piece of 3.5" pvc up to 40 inches with new wire nice and
clean.

3.5" Dia X 40" secondary will take 1619' of AWG 24. [504" of AWG 24 will
get you less than 14" length.]
Doug