From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve White
Sent: February 16, 2021 11:00 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] sync motor

Its pretty surprising what can be done with hand tools such as a file if you
are slow and deliberate. Since the balance is critical, especially with the
3600 RPM motor, that's why I suggest a milling machine to get the accuracy
of depth and position. If a milling machine is not available, another
possibility is to use a vertical belt sander with a coarse grit sanding
belt.

Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa