[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Seeking parts for synchronous rotary spark gap. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Seeking parts for synchronous rotary spark gap.

Hi all I have a small bodine synchronous motor and Iâ??ve been looking for a small rotor for it. Itâ??s a 1/4 shaft. Iâ??ve seen tungsten carbide crisscross electrodes insulated by nylon or some sort of non conductive plastic but I have no info on where or how to make such a rotor and point assembly. Alternative I could use a small disc type rotor but the ac motor has barely any hp or torque. Iâ??m somewhat of a novice but my current coil uses an RQSG and two 12k / 30ma neons in parallel.

Thanks for your time

VInnie