Fra: "Terry Fritz" <terrellf@xxxxxxx>
Til: tcml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sendt: onsdag, 8. december 2021 10:47:17
Emne: [TCML] Terry's big toroid problem...

So Finn Hammer sent me this giant toroid like 20 yer ago.

https://ibb.co/xfz4krG

It was the top load for the original OLTC...

Problem is, it takes up too much space here.

22.5 inch diameter spun aluminum with a 6 inch cord.

Obviously, I can't take it to the scrap metal place :DDDD

I am NOT going to ship it anywhere...

But if anyone is near Fort Collins, Colorado, USA and wants to pick it up....

I would "wish" $100 for it to offset the cost back then, but it has to go in anycase for a good song at least.

No rush since it has been sitting here for 20 years...

Let me know if you are interested in picking it up.

Terry