[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Question about unexpected effect [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Question about unexpected effect

Dear Sir,

You are absolutely right!  Tesla coil sparks are merely theatrics & that‘s why 95% of us coilers build them - to see how long of sparks we can make.

We’re not focused at all on Tesla’s researches in wireless power transmission & if you don’t already know, that’s not a subject for discussion in this forum.

Best regards,
Bill

Sent by Mačak's humble servant.