[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Coupling [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Coupling

Has anyone tried a tiered  solenoid,helical combination primary for a
larger bipolar coil? For instance, stacked rows of 2 or 3 coils wide and
proper number of coils high for proper tuning.
Doug