[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Coupling [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Coupling

Thank you both, I think I know where to go from here on my current build.
My project is a larger bipolar than I have built to date. Secondary is 3.5"
dia. X 24" with .015 mag wire. By the time I built the primary it was 6"
long and I was getting "runners" on the secondary. I think my fix will be
going to a flat spiral primary.
Doug