[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] "Modern" Spark Gap Designs? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] "Modern" Spark Gap Designs?

Dan have never tried a poll pig but have always used more than 2 more like
3 or 4 close gaps set with a business card on each side of the 3 NSTi n
parallel  I use that then feed an RSG. I have always used two sets of cap
in series with my primary. sort of unconventional. But works great with my
NST setup. I use brass balls from Grand brass with a 8/32 taped hole. I put
them on a 1 inch tall standoff on a plastic sheet with a slot to move them
& set a gap. I never have a run time more than 1 or 2
minutes straight.might not get that hot.