[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Re-tune/longer supply wire? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Re-tune/longer supply wire?

Amazing how purdy a project becomes when you slow down a bit and think it through.

https://youtu.be/ouKA676PWqI <https://youtu.be/ouKA676PWqI>