[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Re-tune/longer supply wire? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Re-tune/longer supply wire?

They’re all parallel..
One side of NST goes to the SSG then the 5M run to the MMC.
The other side of the NST goes to the other side of the SSG then the 5M run to the coil.
The coil is conical at approx. 25°