From: "John Darwin Powers" <jdp3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 10:34:44 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] The RF Police

RF police.

….. find the nearest amateur radio operator ….. ARRL could help, would be very happy to help ….. Extra Class if possible, or contact the local radio group.  You can always contact the local FCC field office, and I am sure that they would be curious and more than happy to take a measure.  I would probably not call the military to ask their opinion as everything is probably a bad thing, and you house would be surrounded by very large Abrams tanks and destroy your lawn, well you get the picture.