From: "Daniel Kunkel" <dankunkel@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:51:02 AM
Subject: [TCML]  PFC Cap Bank

I am building a power supply cabinet to handle my next build and I would
like to incorporate a gang of PFC caps with switches to be able to enable
them at will.

Specs:
Supply current will be 240VAC @ 25amps
PFC will be 276uF according to JavaTC

Questions:
1) I need to buy some switches but I am not sure how robust they need to
be. How much current will the switches actually need to handle?
2) My assumption is that I should not turn the switches on/off while the
coil is running. True?

Thanks,
~Dan
Kansas City area