[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] VTTC MOT question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VTTC MOT question

Hi Steve,

Forgot something:

"Currently I am modifying my VTTC to replace my rewound MOT filament
transformer and filament pre-heat resistor with a commercial filament
transformer with variac and voltmeter."

Glad to hear you are doing this. Besides as you say, very inefficient, but
especially since you any taking this to several different places. Best for
health of tube I feel because of this. You never know what the "120" line
voltage is going to be like in some places. Glad you figured a way to
squeeze this in.

Chris

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S