[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Some VTTC tube rolling results...got surprised twice! [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Some VTTC tube rolling results...got surprised twice!

Hi Steve,

Not quite sure what will happen in your situation. You said your not having
any heat problems and can run indefinitely currently. I could not, so I
made the changes. Lose some? Same, but better efficiency? Maybe gain some
with further tuning? Who knows? It is easy to change the variac tap. Can
switch back tap if it makes it really worse, no matter what tuning you try.

Again for me, surprised and puzzled on my coil.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my LG V20