[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] My first ballast results [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] My first ballast results

Take a look at a DC coil.   Use a rotary gap for capacitor charging and
discharging and have the best system, for me that is:), and it will not
need a ballast.    I have a fair number of toasted neon transformer that
helped me go to the dc system.  Here's hoping Santa brings you everything
you for your coiling needs.  Charles

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>