From: Bart Anderson <gort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Aug 25, 2018 6:46 pm
Subject: Re: [TCML] Javatc 13.3

Forget to include a link:http://classictesla.com/home/javatc/Take care,BartOn 8/25/2018 2:48 PM, Bart Anderson wrote:>> There has been a recent update for Javatc>> Matt Lewis wrote a script or two to help him save a design to his hard > drive and then load it.. He later shared it with me. I have now > included that for Javatc.>> How it works:>> 1) load a demo coil OR just type in your coil parameters into the > input boxes like normal.>> 2) Run Javatc to calc the form.>> 3) go down near the bottom where the "Format Design As Text" and "Make > Load  File" buttons are...>> 4) click on "Make Load File" ----> this will save the load file to > your hard drive wherever your browsers default save folder is located > (we cannot force a Save As dialog in javascript, sorry)...>> 5) now that the file is saved, you can upload it...>> 6) if you want to upload that file (or any others you have saved), > click on "Load Saved Coil" at the top right of the form.>> 7) "Load Saved File" button will open a browser dialog where you can > simply browse to the file and select it for uploading...>> 8) once the file is selected and uploaded, you can run the data....>> There is no limit to what you can save and upload. It's all on the > "client side" (your side on your hard drive)>> Of course you can rename the files that you save to whatever you > desire and you can move them to whatever folder you desire...>> I want to thank Matt Lewis for making this happen. We got together > Friday night and Saturday morning and now it should be working. There > could be bugs but I think we killed most of the bugs.>> Anyway, just thought it would be good to let TCML know about that > change... At some point I'll do the same for Javatc3D. Maybe next weekend.>> Mr. B>> /Love All, Trust Few, and Paddle Your Own Canoe/>>>_______________________________________________Tesla mailing listTesla@tedward.pupman.comhttps://www.pupman.com/mailman/listinfo/tesla