[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Teslafest appreciation [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Teslafest appreciation

I was not able to attend this year.  I miss this local event as I had my
big solid state coil there last year.  Are there any pictures or video
available?

Bud Mohrman