[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] VTTC coupling [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VTTC coupling

Hi Steve,

Here's a you tube link to my T-200, little "candlestick" coil running. It
has a tall 4" dia. primary. The wire is #14 neon sign 15KV wire with the
thick insulation, so the actual wire spacing is about a 1/4" if I remember
correctly.

I don't recommend doing what I'm doing in video. You MUST be sure all is
running correctly and stable on coil. Again I know there is ALWAYS RISK in
doing this.

Link:

https://youtu.be/NH2TE25k6io

And here is a few pics:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DaD7Gkp8ndgTRGT23

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1HDKC8pPavxFtIsv2

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GEb6i836ERoNg5X83

I'll see if I can dig up some more spec. notes tomorrow and post also.

Chris

Sent from my LG