[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Bipolar Tesla Coil Southern Rock Video [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Bipolar Tesla Coil Southern Rock Video

Hi, David

I apologize as well.

Perhaps a status update is in order here.

My wife Sharron and I designed, engineered and built the Hellcat Tesla Coil.
Jeff, J.O. and I are long time friends and  members of the old Arizona Tesla
Coil Builders Association, inspired by the late Harry Goldman in the early
90's. They are part of our "support team". Chris, however, is no longer a
member of our team.

Therefore, in keeping with our motto and slogan "If you dare dream it, build
it!", we decided to take on the challenge of building one of the largest
musical bipolar tesla coils ever. It took use nearly a year to complete. The
biggest thrill was when we finally got the first sparks on October 27th. I
must tell you, nothing compares to seeing it live in person. It's just
"WoW".

We would like to express our sincere gratitude to Eric Goodchild for his
help in getting the high power inverter up and running. We use his unique
"Teslasynth" MIDI controller to operate our coils.

Thank you again!

Kind regards,
Henry